Additional Benefits to Quitting Smoking
Quitting smoking has many benefits! Not only are you improving your health, you’re also saving money, feeling better, and improving relationships with loved ones around you. Check out all the ways you could benefit from quitting smoking below:
- Ever done the math to see how much money you could save by quitting smoking? Find out now at the cost calculator.
- If you quit smoking, you also will save money by not to buying lighters or replacing clothes with burn holes, or spending extra on cleaning your home, carpets, or car.
- You’ll save on life, home or automobile insurance premiums.
- Once you quit smoking, you’ll feel more rested, relaxed, and energetic.
- Food will taste better because your sense of taste and smell will improve.
- You’ll feel proud of your ability to overcome something so challenging.
- You’ll feel and look younger since smoking causes wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging.
- Your teeth will be whiter and brighter!
- Your breath and clothes will smell fresh & clean, not like smoke.
- You will be protecting those around you from secondhand smoke exposure.
- People will stop nagging you to quit smoking!
- Feel proud that you’re setting a great example for children and other smokers by quitting!